Cincinnati Elite one day showcase- http://ucfbcamp.com/elite.htm
Tiffin - http://www.tiffinelitecamps.com/
Camps will be continued to be updated . . .
IF YOU HAVE THE DESIRE TO PLAY COLLEGE FOOTBALL
1. Read through provided material and links on this page, talk it over with your parents
2. Set up a meeting with Coach Hurps as soon as possible
-Realistic Goal of College Football Aspiration (level of ability)
-Strengths/Weaknesses as player
-Strengths/Weaknesses as student
-College Selection Criteria (major, location, academic rigor, athletics) -College Recruiting Process
3. After meeting, Coach Hurps will create a Player Profile Sheet for you that will be sent to recruiters, and continue to speak to college coaches for you.
4. Make highlight film of yourself on Hudl, tell Coach Hurps when you have it completed and ready to send to recruiters
5. Keep Coach Hurps up to date with recruiter contacts you make
Lee Owens - Head Football Coach Ashland University
The Realities of College Recruiting from High School Relations Coach Greg Gillum - The Ohio State University
12 Recruiting Red Flags, According to College Coaches Across the Country